The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
Roseforarose
Reactions:
Thu May 25, 2023 4:35 pm

I'm going to pull long hours for the contest on Fri + Sat. Then depending on how that goes I'll decide if I'll to the 2nd part of the bonuses, or if I'll focus on another site!

SM has been and down for me lately, but if I make a minimum of $400 in those first 10 hours then I'll be happy. Easily doable on normal traffic...idk about contest traffic though lol

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu May 25, 2023 10:45 pm

izshadow wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:33 pm I'll do what I can with this upcoming contest. I tried to pull long hours this past weekend. Goal was $500 and I made $85. I'm still suffering in back pain and dealing with headaches/migraines because of it. It was the most I've worked straight in quite some time and got zero rewards for doing it. I just dont know what to do. I can't work outside the home cause of my disabilities and I live in an industrial rural area. There is nothing. Plus I have no work experience for the past 20 years outside of camming and phone sex. I'm not an attractive hire to an employee. I want to try to split cam with my free cams but I hate token sites and that is a lot of juggling. I'm glad I'm not alone with this frustration but I can't even afford food. I know I'm not a super model. But damn.
Have you considered adding NF, TTM, SP, and LF other sites that allow texting, photo sharing PTV and live cam options so you can split with those in the background while you get shows?

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu May 25, 2023 11:58 pm

KortneyKay wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:45 pm
izshadow wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:33 pm I'll do what I can with this upcoming contest. I tried to pull long hours this past weekend. Goal was $500 and I made $85. I'm still suffering in back pain and dealing with headaches/migraines because of it. It was the most I've worked straight in quite some time and got zero rewards for doing it. I just dont know what to do. I can't work outside the home cause of my disabilities and I live in an industrial rural area. There is nothing. Plus I have no work experience for the past 20 years outside of camming and phone sex. I'm not an attractive hire to an employee. I want to try to split cam with my free cams but I hate token sites and that is a lot of juggling. I'm glad I'm not alone with this frustration but I can't even afford food. I know I'm not a super model. But damn.
Have you considered adding NF, TTM, SP, and LF other sites that allow texting, photo sharing PTV and live cam options so you can split with those in the background while you get shows?
I'm with NF, TTM, USLove and VegasHotTalk and do work them all at the same time. All deader then a door nail too.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri May 26, 2023 1:26 am

izshadow wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:58 pm
KortneyKay wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:45 pm
I'm with NF, TTM, USLove and VegasHotTalk and do work them all at the same time. All deader then a door nail too.
Damn, so sorry to hear. What about indy? Indy has been really busy this month. Do you have websites pointing to ways clients can pay you directly? Even a blog and a number works. Add adultphonepal, loyalfans also has audio only option, Iwantphone, premium.chat, or PTV just like NF, Hope some of these sites will help beef up your income. Le sigh, summer...

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Fri May 26, 2023 3:18 am

It feels like the contest has already begun.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri May 26, 2023 3:26 am

^^^It did, the first of the 2 two day ones.

aka Genoveve
CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Fri May 26, 2023 3:32 am

Genoveve wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:26 am ^^^It did, the first of the 2 two day ones.
Ahh okay. I didn't pay too much attention to the message I guess. I was looking at the contest results page which shows that it starts in 1 day 16 hours. I don't get into contest and bonuses. I do better on regular days without a bonus.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri May 26, 2023 3:43 am

^^^Yeah there's two 2-day ones and then the week-long one, I guess the second 2-day one overlaps the week one.

I'm going to do the first 2-day one, not the second one because I need a day off and I despise Sundays, and I'm especially gonna despise a contest one. Not going to go for the 25 hours/$100 bonus either. I'm working Saturday during the day(the next week starts Saturday 5pm for me), I'm taking Sunday off then on Tuesday I'm going to have to wake up super early to be at the vet with my cat for potentially hours so I'm probably not going to want to work that day, so I'd have to try and hit 25 hours in 5 days and it ain't happening.

aka Genoveve
Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri May 26, 2023 3:44 am

Genoveve wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:43 am ^^^Yeah there's two 2-day ones and then the week-long one, I guess the second 2-day one overlaps the week one.

I'm going to do the first 2-day one, not the second one because I need a day off and I despise Sundays, and I'm especially gonna despise a contest one. Not going to go for the 25 hours/$100 bonus either. I'm working this Saturday during the day(the next week starts Saturday 5pm for me), I'm taking Sunday off then on Tuesday I'm going to have to wake up super early to be at the vet with my cat for potentially hours so I'm probably not going to want to work that day, so I'd have to try and hit 25 hours in 5 days and it ain't happening.

aka Genoveve
Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri May 26, 2023 3:44 am

^^^Yeah there's two 2-day ones and then the week-long one, I guess the second 2-day one overlaps the week one.

I'm going to do the first 2-day one, not the second one because I need a day off and I despise Sundays, and I'm especially gonna despise a contest one. Not going to go for the 25 hours/$100 bonus either. I'm working this Saturday during the day(the next week starts Saturday 5pm for me), I'm taking Sunday off then on Tuesday I'm going to have to wake up super early to be at the vet with my cat for potentially hours so I'm probably not going to want to work that day, so I'd have to try and hit 25 hours in 5 days and it ain't happening.
Last edited by Genoveve on Fri May 26, 2023 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

aka Genoveve