The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed May 24, 2023 9:55 am

I went a whole hour with nothing but in and outs super fast and few of those. No one even said hi. After that one freebie hunter so am currently on hour 3 with no SM shows.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed May 24, 2023 1:34 pm

That was what traffic was like for me yesterday- long stretches without traffic and popping in and out traffic.

littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Wed May 24, 2023 1:55 pm

CarmenRose wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 1:42 pm I have been typing indivually to them. It's working out much better than talking.
Have you noticed any change in your placement with this method? I heard somewhere that the algorithm likes it if it detects more audio as it's an indicator that the model is engaged. This could be 100% bullshit, but I'm curious.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:31 pm

littlewhitelies wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:55 pm
CarmenRose wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 1:42 pm I have been typing indivually to them. It's working out much better than talking.
Have you noticed any change in your placement with this method? I heard somewhere that the algorithm likes it if it detects more audio as it's an indicator that the model is engaged. This could be 100% bullshit, but I'm curious.
I have not noticed any change in placement.

I think the reason it works for me is because I'm very soft spoken. My voice is one of the main things they like. They will tip to hear me say their name and smile.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed May 24, 2023 4:08 pm

I find that I'm busier when my numbers drop and my stream says "poor". :lol:

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu May 25, 2023 4:22 am

new contest just announced. sounds like some bonus money with a week long contest
I think for once I am actually going to try this time my best effort.

anyone else planning to push hard this week?

lets get that money ladies

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu May 25, 2023 8:00 am

bigbum wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:22 am new contest just announced. sounds like some bonus money with a week long contest
I think for once I am actually going to try this time my best effort.

anyone else planning to push hard this week?

lets get that money ladies
Try 9 days. Lawd. I'll put in the hours and see what I can get. Maybe. I actually like that this has a 4 day 25% bonus to hours 10h or more, and that the next week long contest allows these 2 bonus days to overlap so it may be worth it IF the site is workable. Lately with so many complaints I've avoided SM but I may come back for this.

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu May 25, 2023 12:33 pm

I am manifesting some bonus money. I am going to try for $4500 .
as I have been for the past month.
I hate waking up early. hate it.
but gotta do what I gotta due.

ill try to update on placement or if anyone wants to join me in pushing hard this week ill be here in the forum active.
its not all roses and rainbows over here.. to meet this goal I will need to continue to wake up at 4 am everyday

get that money ladies..

littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Thu May 25, 2023 1:22 pm

I don't know if I'm going to go for the full week contest but I am going to aim for the 4 bonus days!

It's awful timing for me, and I am a little worried that the bonus may not be worth it if my hourly is shit because of the contest buuuut fuck it. It'll be good to prove to myself that I can do those hours, and some cash is better than no cash anyway. Hook me up to an IV bag full of espresso and let's do this!

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu May 25, 2023 2:33 pm

I'll do what I can with this upcoming contest. I tried to pull long hours this past weekend. Goal was $500 and I made $85. I'm still suffering in back pain and dealing with headaches/migraines because of it. It was the most I've worked straight in quite some time and got zero rewards for doing it. I just dont know what to do. I can't work outside the home cause of my disabilities and I live in an industrial rural area. There is nothing. Plus I have no work experience for the past 20 years outside of camming and phone sex. I'm not an attractive hire to an employee. I want to try to split cam with my free cams but I hate token sites and that is a lot of juggling. I'm glad I'm not alone with this frustration but I can't even afford food. I know I'm not a super model. But damn.