Archived What's On Your Mind Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
naomicourtney
Reactions:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:31 pm

My results from my curettage came back and I have no more precancerous cells. I'm thrilled as last year was a mess of constant biopsies and procedures that kept me from working. (Which of course made money tough) But I'm free! I'm so happy I can go back to my life. It's like a big reset button has been pushed and now all I have to do is put in the work. I'm so ready!

"The prize never goes to the fastest guy, it goes to the guy who slows down the least."
Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:01 am

naomicourtney wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:31 pm My results from my curettage came back and I have no more precancerous cells. I'm thrilled as last year was a mess of constant biopsies and procedures that kept me from working. (Which of course made money tough) But I'm free! I'm so happy I can go back to my life. It's like a big reset button has been pushed and now all I have to do is put in the work. I'm so ready!
Congrats! I know this must relieve lots of intense pressure.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:07 am

There's a guy in my Instagram dm's looking for a free show. Usually I would ban this sort of request buuut GAWD DAMN HE'S FINE!!!!

naomicourtney
Reactions:

Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:30 am

Thrilled to be getting my new washing machine today!!! I'm going to do so much laundry! lol

"The prize never goes to the fastest guy, it goes to the guy who slows down the least."
Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:03 pm

I've been battling the flu for several weeks now. I'm finally feeling better but my voice is wrecked from all the coughing. I couldn't even play video games, I'd get dizzy. If y'all haven't done it already...get a flu shot!!!

naomicourtney
Reactions:

Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:37 pm

TheEtherealMOD wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:03 pm I've been battling the flu for several weeks now. I'm finally feeling better but my voice is wrecked from all the coughing. I couldn't even play video games, I'd get dizzy. If y'all haven't done it already...get a flu shot!!!
I luckily got mine but am now dealing with spring sinus issues. Filming tons of nose blowing clips!

I also just bought my tickets to go to Germany this summer. So excited!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:32 am

naomicourtney wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:37 pm
TheEtherealMOD wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:03 pm I've been battling the flu for several weeks now. I'm finally feeling better but my voice is wrecked from all the coughing. I couldn't even play video games, I'd get dizzy. If y'all haven't done it already...get a flu shot!!!
I luckily got mine but am now dealing with spring sinus issues. Filming tons of nose blowing clips!

I also just bought my tickets to go to Germany this summer. So excited!
Oh shit, I can't believe I didn't think to film any nose blowing clips! That's how sick I was. That would have been some good content. :lol: I still got some sniffles. Let's see what I can do today.

Germany sounds amazing. The older I get the more appealing it becomes. Growing up in Miami, Germany doesn't get much love. I only heard about the bad stuff. But now I'm really curious and would love to check it out. @Naomicourtney

Kjackson37393
Reactions:

Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:50 pm

Im trying to do my layout ou niteflirt omg :lol: :lol:

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:36 am

Kjackson37393 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:50 pm Im trying to do my layout ou niteflirt omg :lol: :lol:
Do you have any html skills? If you use editors like picmonkey or canva, even with the most basic skills you can pull something together. What issues are you running into?

naomicourtney
Reactions:

Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:41 pm

Logging on as soon as I can daily and working until I get to my daily goal seems to be the key for me lately. I know that sounds simple, but I used to wait until my scheduled time to work which wasn't working for me.