If you were to choose....

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
Dan-CGC
Reactions:

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:39 am

The title of the topic might be a bit long so here it is:

If you (phone/webcam performer) were to choose other activity instead of camming or phone sex, what would that activity be?

I'm no sexworker, I'm adult-niche web designer but if I was to change my activity, I'll dive into blacksmithing ... I simply love "Forged in Fire" and making blades so yea, that's exactly what I will do when I'll retire :)

Camgirl.Cloud - Edit your own bio page like a professional web designer ! DIY!
naomicourtney
Reactions:

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:48 am

I would own a little boutique inside of an old streamliner. :)

"The prize never goes to the fastest guy, it goes to the guy who slows down the least."
Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ
KazyK
Reactions:

Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:34 pm

I am working on my exit. I've been in the business for seven years and need a change. I do photography and have for eight years, I am working on an etsy shop to sell my prints and in addition to that I am doing Tarot Card Readings, I have done them for a while for friends and even had a tarot profile on Livejasmin a long time ago so I put my self out on social media and youtube with readings.

DonaDiabla
Reactions:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:40 am

I choose Real Estate and working on that now. In addition, my real estate career will match my adult income. This year, I am working on California Real Estate broker license and started an brokage in 2020.
You see, I am not leaving the adult industry yet but Real Estate will enhance my adult entertainment career. It helped fund my lifestyle more, bulid my retirement more, pay off student loan quicker,and help with more elite connections.