The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:45 am

Has anyone ever signed up for one of those international snack box subscriptions? I didn't realize there were so many of them. I'm mostly interested in Japanese candy to be honest. 😋

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:30 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:45 am Has anyone ever signed up for one of those international snack box subscriptions? I didn't realize there were so many of them. I'm mostly interested in Japanese candy to be honest. 😋
I haven’t but my daughter was gifted those boxes from an internet friend when she lived at home.

She loved them.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:12 am

Spring cleaning feels so good. I am not sure why I didn't do it last year- guess I was in a bit of funk.

I deep cleaned my office/cam room- washed the walls and baseboards. Set up a new desk. Finally got some ideas on how to decorate my space keeping it minimal.

Now to find a solution for toy storage so that I can easily put up toys out of sight for all the apartment inspections coming up this season.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:54 pm

The national flag of Kazakhstan is sooo pretty and spring like. It's just so cute. 🐰

BTW I do know that they been at war and understanding how conflicting those peaceful colors actually are.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:54 pm

^^Who are they at war with?? I do love those colors as well. Random flag fact: the reason why there are no national flags with purple in them is because of how expensive purple ink/dye used to be. Purple flags would have been too expensive to make. New countries have popped up since purple has been made easily manufacturable though, and still keep popping up, so I wonder why no one has decided to have the first purple flag yet.

My favorite national flag is Saudi Arabia: Image

I just think the caligraphy + the sword is so badass.

My favorite state flag is Alaska because I love constellations:Image

aka Genoveve
JenniferNorth
Reactions:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:49 am

Are we allowed to start a "Pissy" thread? I forgot what we called it on the old forum?! LOL!

My dog just threw up, so that was a great start to my Saturday.

I need to spring clean like crazy. The weather finally turned warm by me and now there's mud everywhere (not in the house but still, it's time to clean).

My hubby just got promoted and has been working 7 days straight. He gets tomorrow off and I am so ready for it! Second shift sucks.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:47 am

JenniferNorth wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:49 am Are we allowed to start a "Pissy" thread? I forgot what we called it on the old forum?! LOL!

My dog just threw up, so that was a great start to my Saturday.

I need to spring clean like crazy. The weather finally turned warm by me and now there's mud everywhere (not in the house but still, it's time to clean).

My hubby just got promoted and has been working 7 days straight. He gets tomorrow off and I am so ready for it! Second shift sucks.
There's one in verified

viewtopic.php?t=200

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:12 am

Where in the heck is our fuckboy expert/Starbucks hoe?

I hope you are okay sis. I think I can speak for everyone in saying that we miss you.

nitababee
Reactions:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:46 am

I'm just now finding out about StripperWeb's closure. I feel like someone just told me that Google shut down.

I'm grateful that this forum has taken the torch. Women need this information whether they're joining the industry tomorrow or have been a Founding Mother of it for decades. Thanks PhatGirlDynomite!!! for doing what needed to be done.

I haven't been on cam in months but I started back up late last night. I have ambitious goals for the remainder of the month. So I need my industry sisters to help me do it!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:01 am

nitababee wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:46 am I'm just now finding out about StripperWeb's closure. I feel like someone just told me that Google shut down.

I'm grateful that this forum has taken the torch. Women need this information whether they're joining the industry tomorrow or have been a Founding Mother of it for decades. Thanks PhatGirlDynomite!!! for doing what needed to be done.

I haven't been on cam in months but I started back up late last night. I have ambitious goals for the remainder of the month. So I need my industry sisters to help me do it!
Welcome girl, good to see ya! 💗