The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:06 pm

Now I have this message when trying to watch cams, it should rebrand itself as glitchmate.
Sorry, we couldn't find what you were looking for. Here are some performers you might like

Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:55 pm

Glitchmate!!!! Ohhh my fucking gawd this is epic

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home
ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:38 am

since getting back from holiday, I've noticed a major major major uptick in new accounts with the same nicknames as regulars I have shows with.
I ask why they aren't on their old handle and get crap excuses like support was closed or the forgot password link never came.

I'm wondering if these are hacker/stolen identity accounts or if SM did some kind of sweep on closing unused customer accounts and the custies had to make new accounts.

I'm reporting them to be on the safe side. While writing this, one new handle that I used to have shows with quite regularly up until 2016 just popped in with the same excuses.

Kamiliamae
Reactions:

Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:18 pm

I really think most of them are valid new accounts. They basically got rid of my customer account, during one of the many glitches where accounts were down. I had to request a code and they never sent it, tried multiple times, checked all my folders. I wasn’t going to push it with support and most horny guys-even regulars won’t either. I have heard whispers of the reward system being one of the causes

freyajade
Reactions:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:18 am

I hurt myself last month and so I had to take a bunch of time off cam. I am coming back tonight and my placement is just sooo much lower than usual. I am on the 2nd page instead of the top to middle of the front page. Will my placement come back? Are they punishing us for taking time off now?

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:46 am

Oh man, what a PITA, but also a relief. Was going ages and ages before someone with 1 spending tag came in over the past 2 days and nothing higher! Time to play whack a mole with the AI and new legitimate custie accounts then.

Ladybuggie
Reactions:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:43 am

freyajade wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:18 am I hurt myself last month and so I had to take a bunch of time off cam. I am coming back tonight and my placement is just sooo much lower than usual. I am on the 2nd page instead of the top to middle of the front page. Will my placement come back? Are they punishing us for taking time off now?
I'm pretty sure they've always punished us for that, to be honest.

Your placement will come back but you'll have to suck it up and work through the terrible placement times for a while first. I hope you're fully recovered and that your placement recovers soon too!

freyajade
Reactions:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:56 pm

Ladybuggie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:43 am
freyajade wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:18 am I hurt myself last month and so I had to take a bunch of time off cam. I am coming back tonight and my placement is just sooo much lower than usual. I am on the 2nd page instead of the top to middle of the front page. Will my placement come back? Are they punishing us for taking time off now?
I'm pretty sure they've always punished us for that, to be honest.

Your placement will come back but you'll have to suck it up and work through the terrible placement times for a while first. I hope you're fully recovered and that your placement recovers soon too!
It's already starting to come back quite a bit! still on the second page, but my traffic is basically like back to normal now.

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:20 am

hopefully i m making my money however there are so many nasty lately DAMNNNNNNNN
short show greedy LOL

sandy
Reactions:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:29 am

Is SM down for anyone else? I got disconnected in the middle of the show and can't log back in. Every other website is loading fine for me.