RedCandy
Reactions:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:27 pm

Profile is not showing on Sm. Geezzzz

laurielegs
Reactions:

Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:25 pm

RedCandy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:27 pm Profile is not showing on Sm. Geezzzz
That was happening to me yesterday. I could only find myself by searching for my exact name.

RedCandy
Reactions:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:34 pm

laurielegs wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:25 pm
RedCandy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:27 pm Profile is not showing on Sm. Geezzzz
That was happening to me yesterday. I could only find myself by searching for my exact name.
Thank you Laurie! I could only find my profile thru my cammodelsl link. Stream for 1 hr 30mins. No one came in my room but 1 regular after 1hr 15mins of me streaming. He had me in his favs. I had him to take me off favs and see if he could find me. He came back and said my profile still wasnt showing on the site!

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:41 am

bigbum wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:29 pm has anyone had glitches with a black screen?
I bought a new webcam after the weekend was giving me black screen, no audio ect.
I got a 1 star from the glitches and I lost a few hundred to be honest.
today my new brio arrived I set it up and still had black screen 2 times today

LADIES! please check your feeds if your room is empty , if clients are not saying HI, check it! because I have found black screen error since sat, sun and today as well.
I hope that helps
this is could be the reason why was so bad lately. it seems contest week. traffic is very badddddd
i can not be sexy anymore overnight lol. yesterday i made half of what i usually do on SM, did ok overall on others websites.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:36 am

VVVV wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:41 am
bigbum wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:29 pm has anyone had glitches with a black screen?
I bought a new webcam after the weekend was giving me black screen, no audio ect.
I got a 1 star from the glitches and I lost a few hundred to be honest.
today my new brio arrived I set it up and still had black screen 2 times today

LADIES! please check your feeds if your room is empty , if clients are not saying HI, check it! because I have found black screen error since sat, sun and today as well.
I hope that helps
this is could be the reason why was so bad lately. it seems contest week. traffic is very badddddd
This week might be an Easter contest as in previous years.

Maria86SM
Reactions:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:44 am

Hello, girls, I would like to share with you the glitch that I went through today. So I was in pvt, at least that's how it looked to me, the time for paid chat had reached 22 min, I was in the middle of the action when suddenly another member took me in exc .. then I realized that something was wrong. I finished exc and the first member shows me that he is still in pvt!!! what in the world is that!! It seems that 15 minutes of the "show" was free. After all that, when I realized what was happening, I tried to kick him out, but it didn't work so i had the restart my page . I feel sooo sad ..i want cry ...cant believe all those saw me for free

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:47 pm

Maria86SM wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:44 am Hello, girls, I would like to share with you the glitch that I went through today. So I was in pvt, at least that's how it looked to me, the time for paid chat had reached 22 min, I was in the middle of the action when suddenly another member took me in exc .. then I realized that something was wrong. I finished exc and the first member shows me that he is still in pvt!!! what in the world is that!! It seems that 15 minutes of the "show" was free. After all that, when I realized what was happening, I tried to kick him out, but it didn't work so i had the restart my page . I feel sooo sad ..i want cry ...cant believe all those saw me for free
Are you saying that for 15 minutes you were in free chat performing although on your screen it looked like you were in paid chat? Did you get paid from the exclusive show?

Paid shows spilling over into free chat isn't all that strange when it comes to Streamate glitches. What's really bizarre is how someone took you into exclusive. I wonder if that customer had entered private and then thought he needed to take you exclusive to get you alone?

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I'm truly at a loss when it comes to this site. I streamed 7 hours yesterday and only made $13!!! Granted that wasn't 7 hours in a row but still WTF?

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:00 pm

So I just got this when I started my stream. Anyone else getting this message?

https://imgur.com/a/itZ375p

KatM
Reactions:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:14 pm

^^^ Yes i got it too

Susperia
Reactions:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:19 pm

Was in a show with a guy who's cam was on and then the show ended and I could still see his cam on and him moving and talking. I quickly exited out of that, but what the hell. THat's a new glitch.