The CamContacts Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:52 pm

I contacted them for password recovery (cause you can t easily log in after a while of inactivity there ohh la la) thinking I m gonna go into my profile and delete what pics I have on there so I can close my account.

Well, they told me they can t help me with the password recovery because they closed my account. Great, I m happy, I was about to do the same thing but they should have sent the remaining funds. Even SM terminated me for not logging in anymore but they sent the funds out of the blue ohhh la la.

This is the CamContacts "rule" :)))

"When Your account is deleted then any outstanding payment information will be deleted, and We will not be able to make any payment to You in respect of any amount that has been deleted as a result of the process set out in this clause."

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home
laurielegs
Reactions:

Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:49 am

Ginnyyyy wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:52 pm I contacted them for password recovery (cause you can t easily log in after a while of inactivity there ohh la la) thinking I m gonna go into my profile and delete what pics I have on there so I can close my account.

Well, they told me they can t help me with the password recovery because they closed my account. Great, I m happy, I was about to do the same thing but they should have sent the remaining funds. Even SM terminated me for not logging in anymore but they sent the funds out of the blue ohhh la la.

This is the CamContacts "rule" :)))

"When Your account is deleted then any outstanding payment information will be deleted, and We will not be able to make any payment to You in respect of any amount that has been deleted as a result of the process set out in this clause."
This REALLY pisses me off.

In what other industry (even if you are a contractor) can a company keep your last paycheck. I wish we could sue for it just to fuck these companies up, but they know it wouldn't be worth it to us.

Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:02 pm

Yeah after 12 months of inactivity, they delete every record, they said.

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home
SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue May 02, 2023 7:56 am

^^^ CamContacts is going to be the next site I join but I'll keep that in mind. It's such bs that they keep your money. So many sites do that :(.