Most powerful lovense toys (or toys in general)?

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
handoverthat
Reactions:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:34 pm

So, this thread is going to focus more on lovense, but for some lovense questions, like my question about the osci 2, I'm open to general-market toy suggestions.

So, let's get that out of the way. My question about the osci 2 is if it's the only body-safe oscillating internal toy that exists, and if not, I'd rather get a stronger one since I've heard some say that osci 2 isn't strong, but I LOOOVE the idea behind it, SO much, like so, so much!!! I love unique sensations, and the idea of it "rolling" inside of me sounds so hot and up my alley. So if anybody has a suggestion for what the most powerful oscillating toy that is body safe is, I'm all ears

Between the flexer, the dolce, and the lush 3, which is the most powerful? Are there any companies similiar to lovense that work for camming that may offer a toy like this that is stronger? I've heard of kiiroo and know there are couple and app controlled toys from other companies such as wevibe and stuff, but that's not necessarily connected to the tips. Would I also be able to purchase one that doesn't connect to the tips and be allowed to offer guys to download the app and use it on me in premium sessions on SM? I could see having one of the tip connected toys, and then also having my own little personal toy for me and my private guests.. is this allowable on SM? What about other platforms? This also may be silly, but is that allowable on Niteflirt? To offer my callers to download the app for my personal toy and control me through it for the duration of our phone session? I also wonder if it's allowed for me to tell my NF clients that if they have a male lovense toy, I can operate it for them during our call. I was also thinking I can offer it in SM block sessions for customers that have already had at least 2 block sessions with me (me controlling their toy). Is any of this against any of those site's rules?

I'm assuming between ambi, hyphy, ferri, and exomoon... the exomoon is the weakest? Correct me if I'm wrong.

If there's something out there stronger than the lovense clit toys that I could make use of during my shows, that would be great, whether it's tip compatible or not. If it's tip compatible, all the better, if it's not, as long as it can be controlled by a guy from far away and I'm allowed to promote custys being able to use it during private shows, I'd rather just go that route than the lovense ferri for sure, and then as far as the ambi and hyphy go, I actually love their uniqueness and innovativeness, so if I could find something that is *actually* like the ambi or *actually* like the hyphy but stronger, that would work, but I think ambi really has an edge in not just being a bullet vibe and being shaped how it is to really stimulate yourself in a broader way, and hyphy obviously being its versatility as well with both the pinpoint stim side and the dildo side, how you can use it for internal use, as well as clitoral use in two ways deciding between a large end like a wand or a pinpoint tip, nipples, how it can penetrate, caress, OR rumble, and then its claim to mimick cunnilingus which I really doubt but... the point stands, the hyphy is incredibly impressive, and I just hope that all those features come with an amazing motor.

My favorite looking toys on lovense are the gemini, nora, hyphy, osci 2, ambi, ferri, and domi 2.. and then hush 2 I decided I would offer in block. Gravity also looks nice, which I could see myself offering in block. I forget if you can offer multiple types of block shows, or if you enable block you're just enabling block and that's it.. for example, I could see myself allowing gravity to be used during shorter block sessions, and hush 2 being available in longer block sessions.

I'd have to familiarize myself with Streamate's rules, but I can see the ferri or something like it being good for voyeur/exhibitionist shows, like if I offer a show where I go walking around outside or in public with it on, but I know I'd have to be careful not to show others' faces or any doxxful information such as street signs or the name of any local places.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:09 am

I have the lush 2 and love it. you can also try less expensive knock off versions of connectable tip toys from aliexpress (as with all sexual wellness toy purchases, beware of materials if you'll be inserting them)

Your alternatively connecting toy idea via app, with SM's T&Cs, would technically be considered sharing contact info, which is a terminable offence. Try at your own risk.

There's already a huge money making opportunity built right into the customer's interface with the tip vibe button. It shakes and is black and pink. It jumps around, getting the custie's attention, while your toy is connected.

Sometimes there are glitches in the streaming platform and our toys will connect and they won't react to tips so most models fake it. Why? Because the tip vibe is simply a built in reward for customers provided by SM. You can focus on your call to action, while SM has provided the reward.

And no need to worry if you have no access to connectable toys. You simply need to come up with your own rewards/benefits for custies sending gold. This is what all of us models do when the streaming platforms glitch and we are not able to connect our toys at all!

Most important of all, make sure you enjoy the toys you purchase! There's nothing wrong with being passionate about AND enjoying our work as well!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:23 pm

For those of you using the Lovense interface are you able to adjust the placement? On Streamate the resolution is off, but it's visible on Stripchat.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:31 am

I have a cheap crappy old honor phone I use for all my adult work. I have the lovense connect app on there and use that to connect with the button in the chat room

I tried the interface a couple time and could never figure out how to get either lush to connect

Kamiliamae
Reactions:

Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:38 pm

So I broke two spermy toys last week and was forced to use my flexor consistently for the first time. I would say it is the strongest I have used while possible to wear in Freechat. It works (like75% of the time, idkw) as a a regular vibe that can be used on the clit. The thing is shaped awkward. The dolce is trash though.

Eudial
Reactions:
Thu May 04, 2023 9:49 pm

For lovense the domi is amazing for external use. I myself have been on the search forever for a good vibrator/multi sensation for years (anal play not vaginal). In my experience all the toys don't have the strength and proper tech to really give you that sensation, it could be fear of the toys causing harm/tearing. The one vibe I did love was the stronic thruster (the og) angling it against something and feeling it's "thrust" was wild. Full tea I just gave in and bought a fuck machine and I haven't looked back.