The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:29 pm

ChubbyBBW wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:18 pm
EtherealMOD wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:54 am Is there a delay for uploading videos on Streamate? I just uploaded three small clips for a few customers and after ten minutes they still aren't showing as pending? Also each video took ten minutes to upload. Less than 400 mb.
Sometimes it tooks days for approval.
I know that it's not instant approval but it's not even showing that they were uploaded? I did it hours ago and there's nothing on the pending or rejected media tab.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:11 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:29 pm
ChubbyBBW wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:18 pm
EtherealMOD wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:54 am Is there a delay for uploading videos on Streamate? I just uploaded three small clips for a few customers and after ten minutes they still aren't showing as pending? Also each video took ten minutes to upload. Less than 400 mb.
Sometimes it tooks days for approval.
I know that it's not instant approval but it's not even showing that they were uploaded? I did it hours ago and there's nothing on the pending or rejected media tab.
Last time when I uploaded new videos, on the left corner of download blue line appeared messages about errors of downloads, they flash and disappear, but download keeps going as nothing happened and then nothing in pending.
So I had to upload it again and it's appeared in pending.

handoverthat
Reactions:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:17 am

I'm thinking of joining Streamate- couple of questions. I currently don't have any toys, how much will that hold me back? I don't want to waste new model status and currently don't have a vanilla job due to reasons. I'm also bbw with severe skin issues that cover my whole body. How much will this hold me back? I don't want to waste new model status when I'm ill-equipped. How long does new model status last, anyway? How much can I charge starting out? I read a while ago that SM allows models to offer phone, is that still true? Is it as rare as they say? Can a model or prospective model create a user account and if so will that mess with you creating a model account? Is it weird if a model wants to watch other models cam sometimes (bisexual)? How do do with with ettiquette and manners? As a model, what can I realistically expect to make in my first week? I also joined once years back and never really committed to it, will I still have new model status?

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:45 am

today is veryyyy slow and glitchy. girls is me only?
wasn t worth to be online

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:00 am

VVVV wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:45 am today is veryyyy slow and glitchy. girls is me only?
wasn t worth to be online
Same on the slowness for paid shows. Lots of traffic once I’m twerking or something lol but just losers. I’ve been kick and ban happy this contest week heavy.

westworlds_host
Reactions:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:29 am

Monday and Tuesday were surprisingly good despite the contest but yesterday was trash. I stayed on because I want to get my hours in for the bonus, but other than that yesterday was a total waste of time and energy.

Seems like you need some sort of gimmick nowadays to entice these losers. I saw someone claiming they were streaming in a restaurant (when its very obvious she was not sorry but it wasn't very convincing lol) and these guys are dumb enough to fall for it.

Not hating on the hustle btw, I just think its funny these guys are so dense they believe it. Either that, or they just choose to ignore the fact that she is clearly not in a public space and just jerk off to the fantasy.

My point is, nowadays it doesn't matter if you look great, have top of the line equipment, and are an awesome performer. You can show up looking like a 10, or show up not brushing your hair and looking disheveled if you want. Most of these dudes just do not care lmao. its sad.

On a more positive note, I truly hope the rest of the week picks up for everyone. this contest will be over before you know it :)

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:25 am

westworlds_host wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:29 am Monday and Tuesday were surprisingly good despite the contest but yesterday was trash. I stayed on because I want to get my hours in for the bonus, but other than that yesterday was a total waste of time and energy.

Seems like you need some sort of gimmick nowadays to entice these losers. I saw someone claiming they were streaming in a restaurant (when its very obvious she was not sorry but it wasn't very convincing lol) and these guys are dumb enough to fall for it.

Not hating on the hustle btw, I just think its funny these guys are so dense they believe it. Either that, or they just choose to ignore the fact that she is clearly not in a public space and just jerk off to the fantasy.

My point is, nowadays it doesn't matter if you look great, have top of the line equipment, and are an awesome performer. You can show up looking like a 10, or show up not brushing your hair and looking disheveled if you want. Most of these dudes just do not care lmao. its sad.

On a more positive note, I truly hope the rest of the week picks up for everyone. this contest will be over before you know it :)
It's ALL about the fantasy and always has been. Whenever someone says they'd like to fuck me irl, I know that most of them would fold if I said yes. When they say "Are you gonna tell my wife?", I respond "Of course I am!". I don't know his wife or where they live but the thought/fantasy is what gets them off. We all gotta be creative if you want to keep up. 💗

westworlds_host
Reactions:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:33 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:25 amIt's ALL about the fantasy and always has been. Whenever someone says they'd like to fuck me irl, I know that most of them would fold if I said yes. When they say "Are you gonna tell my wife?", I respond "Of course I am!". I don't know his wife or where they live but the thought/fantasy is what gets them off. We all gotta be creative if you want to keep up. 💗
yes, that's why I wanted to make it clear I wasn't hating on the hustle x

oliviaa
Reactions:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:13 pm

Hello. This is just incredible traffic. Its just like a boot traffic with loods of beggars and pop in guys. They cant even stay like 5 seconds. They dont respond to a simple hi! I gotta beg them ! Its like unreal traffic its like a fake traffic its just madness! Im just out of my mind here! Hope u girls do better!im off for now i just cant handle all this .

westworlds_host
Reactions:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:22 pm

oliviaa wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:13 pm Hello. This is just incredible traffic. Its just like a boot traffic with loods of beggars and pop in guys. They cant even stay like 5 seconds. They dont respond to a simple hi! I gotta beg them ! Its like unreal traffic its like a fake traffic its just madness! Im just out of my mind here! Hope u girls do better!im off for now i just cant handle all this .
You are not alone. I'm really hoping that next week will be the week everyone magically gets their tax returns at the same time and they make it rain on us! Id say we all earned it after this seemingly never ending drought. hang in there xx