Inspirational thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
RetroGhetto123
Reactions:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:49 am

Hi all,

I recently got into some hot water for asking advice in the wrong thread (totally warranted, I should have realised where I was posting and done my research beforehand) - however, I’d love to get a thread starting with some inspirational stories. I am NOT asking for free advice nor should anyone else, but would love to hear how camming has changed your life and what that looks like for you now compared to the beginning. I think some positivity and something to look upto would help us newer models or anyone stuck/struggling.

Much love ❤️

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:05 pm

what a lovely thread idea,. I had never heard of camming.
my husband got deported to Mexico so we couldn't go back to the usa.
I was forced to be creative.
I was doing well selling real estate with him and built a great business.
however there was sooo. much corruption and commissions not getting paid. It was so toxic. people stealing money. I just didn't want to be part of it.
I was looking on a forum I used to be part of called b la ck ha t forum (I don't want to it appear on seo so I spaced it out)
and I heard about pay per click referrals for camming.
then I clicked cb . I thought wow I think I can do this. my husband thought as well it would be interesting and lucrative.
however we weren't ready for it.
then 2 days later I was waiting for a client with my husband at Starbucks for real estate stuff.
there was a shooting. we were running into the bathroom and blocked in the wall.
It was so scary.
that was the second time in just a few years I had been in a serious shooting (the other was in Paris during the terror attack there but that's a whole other story)
we just decided.. fuck it lets do camming.;
it was a good thing we did, because another commission got stolen on a house were closing , we never saw the money, we got behind on paying our architects our staff and office and soon our rent for where we lived.
I had no choice but to move in with a roommate! it was like starting over again!

but we started camming in secret. I had $400 to my name that I had borrowed from a friend!
but within 5 months we were camming I was making $250 per week, then bit by bit more and more.
and then finally it started growing . we moved out to our own apartment
then the money during the pandemic started coming in
soon it was 1k a week... then 2k a week.
then 2,500 a week.
then I started having 3k weeks sometimes!
before you know it I had ample savings.
and all those people in real estate who cheated me all lost there asses during the pandemic hahah. payback.
I was making more and more.
the mxn pesos vs the dollar were very high so I was able to live my best life with everything half a price.
I bought new Mac books new clothes new stuff to start over very cheaply.

fastforwrd I got my visa to Europe with my husband , I have over 70k in savings .
happily married we have so much fun camming , exploring Europe and living our life.
living in a luxury apartment, happy working only 25 hours a week .
and taught myself how to day trade stocks and re invest some of my money.

camming changed my life in a span of less than 3 years
It wasn't an easy road.
many days I had kidney stones sitting on cam with no money for food , hiding from my roommate wondering how the fuck my life had fallen apart and wondering if I should have been dishonest and unethical and stolen money in real estate. but god had a plan and It worked out.
my only regret is not finding camming sooner. and wasting time in college. 😂

RetroGhetto123
Reactions:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:06 am

bigbum wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:05 pm what a lovely thread idea,. I had never heard of camming.
my husband got deported to Mexico so we couldn't go back to the usa.
I was forced to be creative.
I was doing well selling real estate with him and built a great business.
however there was sooo. much corruption and commissions not getting paid. It was so toxic. people stealing money. I just didn't want to be part of it.
I was looking on a forum I used to be part of called b la ck ha t forum (I don't want to it appear on seo so I spaced it out)
and I heard about pay per click referrals for camming.
then I clicked cb . I thought wow I think I can do this. my husband thought as well it would be interesting and lucrative.
however we weren't ready for it.
then 2 days later I was waiting for a client with my husband at Starbucks for real estate stuff.
there was a shooting. we were running into the bathroom and blocked in the wall.
It was so scary.
that was the second time in just a few years I had been in a serious shooting (the other was in Paris during the terror attack there but that's a whole other story)
we just decided.. fuck it lets do camming.;
it was a good thing we did, because another commission got stolen on a house were closing , we never saw the money, we got behind on paying our architects our staff and office and soon our rent for where we lived.
I had no choice but to move in with a roommate! it was like starting over again!

but we started camming in secret. I had $400 to my name that I had borrowed from a friend!
but within 5 months we were camming I was making $250 per week, then bit by bit more and more.
and then finally it started growing . we moved out to our own apartment
then the money during the pandemic started coming in
soon it was 1k a week... then 2k a week.
then 2,500 a week.
then I started having 3k weeks sometimes!
before you know it I had ample savings.
and all those people in real estate who cheated me all lost there asses during the pandemic hahah. payback.
I was making more and more.
the mxn pesos vs the dollar were very high so I was able to live my best life with everything half a price.
I bought new Mac books new clothes new stuff to start over very cheaply.

fastforwrd I got my visa to Europe with my husband , I have over 70k in savings .
happily married we have so much fun camming , exploring Europe and living our life.
living in a luxury apartment, happy working only 25 hours a week .
and taught myself how to day trade stocks and re invest some of my money.

camming changed my life in a span of less than 3 years
It wasn't an easy road.
many days I had kidney stones sitting on cam with no money for food , hiding from my roommate wondering how the fuck my life had fallen apart and wondering if I should have been dishonest and unethical and stolen money in real estate. but god had a plan and It worked out.
my only regret is not finding camming sooner. and wasting time in college. 😂
Wow. No literally wow. That is some story. It’s so inspiring. Thank you for taking the time to share that. Just goes to show that if you want something bad enough, you’ll do whatever it takes to get there, and you did it ethically choosing not be part of corruption. Netflix should make this a series ;) xxx

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:29 am

@bigbum I am so so so so so so so HAPPY for you and your partner! That's a journey and a half. Thank you for sharing your story

can't wait to read all the inspirational stories that will be shared in this thread!

I'll share mine...

It was 3rd quarter 2014. My ex-spouse (then married) and I were in the middle of a financial cluster fluff with our brick and mortar businesses getting zero foot traffic/income. Rent, bills, wages, taxes from the businesses were piling up and we ran out of options. I had a graphic/web design business I had started before moving abroad that I continued to pursue when not at the businesses. I started taking on too many clients to cover the wages of all these families depending on us and was getting in over my head.

Letting loose one night amid the stress of it all, I found about camming hanging out with some tech friends. Once home, I stayed up all night reading about how to make money camming, nude, non-nude, fetish, etc.

I have an auto immune skin condition. I did not want to set the precedent of anyone being able to see me while in remission and then not be able to see me when my skin is going crazy. I also didn't want to take up the mental energy of making up excuses. I decided I'd have nothing to lose trying out non-nude camming and came up with a plan.

As the sun rose and my ex awoke, I told him of my plan to make sure none of the employees nor the families would have to worry about late paychecks until the businesses could prop themselves back up. I made $900 my first month! I couldn't believe it!

Almost a year later all graphic/web design projects are completed and $56.5k is earned from camming alone. No new graphic/web projects are taken on. It's 100% camming to help sustain the brick and mortar businesses. I didn't have the time to commit to web design continuing education in the midst of camming anyway, which as you know, is constantly innovating and updating.

Amid some ISP problems at my condo tower at the time, I decide to move to another country with the last $ in our bank account and let the ex know to not show up until all the businesses have been shut and we know what the exact number of the financial aftermath is. I was burnt out from the past year camming, closing out all the graphic/web projects, running back and forth for the businesses, managing the household, the financial problems...the problems were endless before getting to the relationship stuff and the bank account was still nil.

Ex joins me later after shutting everything. Camming brings in $68.7k this year, earning enough to start paying off the business debt stuff, and for the ex to chill and think about what he really wants to do before embarking on the next business adventure, hopefully one with minimal overhead.

However, another multitude of brick and mortar businesses are started, failing, and we're back in the same boat...this time the kicker is the landlord of my dream flat (at a DREAM price) refuses to renew the lease because the ex had paid the rent a week or three late every month. Guess who thought it didn't matter because the late fee was $1?

I decide to move countries again, this time alone. I only make $50k this year, however I'm able to work on a reduced schedule for months to be there for my MIL and FIL as he succumbs to multiple myeloma, then the funeral, house prep for putting on the market, etc.

I let my ex know I want a divorce. We had been living in different countries for 18 months at this point, had seen each other twice, and I couldn't take anymore of the business decisions and how all that chaos was unfolding again.

The following years I make $64.3k, 60.5k, 87.8k, 66.5k, 77.1k traveling around the world, streaming part time and enjoying life with my new partner.

I used my skills as a graphic/web designer to set up my web site myself when I got started camming. I no longer have that site. I've been in a holding pattern these last several years shaking off the burn out from how it all got started and getting back to baseline mentally before embarking on the next online income journey, this one with my partner.

I am happy to say that this year, I'm picking up the pace on the digital nomad journey and living that dream for the next 18 months or so before going slowmad again. My illness is back full force and slowmadding is defo more appealing. On country number three this year (with 5 more to go?) and I don't have enough spoons for it beyond mid-2024 and that's totally fine with me.

For the time being, I have decided to simply stream and nomad. I don't have enough spoons to throw energy into the next online income journey while on the move. I am still planning and getting all my ducks in a row so work can begin on that in 18 months, when we land in Latin America again. I do miss it there, a lot!

The new dream is to get enough passive income going from the new online income journey to nomad around all of asia, and no longer rely on live streaming for earnings.

All I can say now is I wish I found camming sooner

RetroGhetto123
Reactions:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:49 am

ggminx wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:29 am @bigbum I am so so so so so so so HAPPY for you and your partner! That's a journey and a half. Thank you for sharing your story

can't wait to read all the inspirational stories that will be shared in this thread!

I'll share mine...

It was 3rd quarter 2014. My ex-spouse (then married) and I were in the middle of a financial cluster fluff with our brick and mortar businesses getting zero foot traffic/income. Rent, bills, wages, taxes from the businesses were piling up and we ran out of options. I had a graphic/web design business I had started before moving abroad that I continued to pursue when not at the businesses. I started taking on too many clients to cover the wages of all these families depending on us and was getting in over my head.

Letting loose one night amid the stress of it all, I found about camming hanging out with some tech friends. Once home, I stayed up all night reading about how to make money camming, nude, non-nude, fetish, etc.

I have an auto immune skin condition. I did not want to set the precedent of anyone being able to see me while in remission and then not be able to see me when my skin is going crazy. I also didn't want to take up the mental energy of making up excuses. I decided I'd have nothing to lose trying out non-nude camming and came up with a plan.

As the sun rose and my ex awoke, I told him of my plan to make sure none of the employees nor the families would have to worry about late paychecks until the businesses could prop themselves back up. I made $900 my first month! I couldn't believe it!

Almost a year later all graphic/web design projects are completed and $56.5k is earned from camming alone. No new graphic/web projects are taken on. It's 100% camming to help sustain the brick and mortar businesses. I didn't have the time to commit to web design continuing education in the midst of camming anyway, which as you know, is constantly innovating and updating.

Amid some ISP problems at my condo tower at the time, I decide to move to another country with the last $ in our bank account and let the ex know to not show up until all the businesses have been shut and we know what the exact number of the financial aftermath is. I was burnt out from the past year camming, closing out all the graphic/web projects, running back and forth for the businesses, managing the household, the financial problems...the problems were endless before getting to the relationship stuff and the bank account was still nil.

Ex joins me later after shutting everything. Camming brings in $68.7k this year, earning enough to start paying off the business debt stuff, and for the ex to chill and think about what he really wants to do before embarking on the next business adventure, hopefully one with minimal overhead.

However, another multitude of brick and mortar businesses are started, failing, and we're back in the same boat...this time the kicker is the landlord of my dream flat (at a DREAM price) refuses to renew the lease because the ex had paid the rent a week or three late every month. Guess who thought it didn't matter because the late fee was $1?

I decide to move countries again, this time alone. I only make $50k this year, however I'm able to work on a reduced schedule for months to be there for my MIL and FIL as he succumbs to multiple myeloma, then the funeral, house prep for putting on the market, etc.

I let my ex know I want a divorce. We had been living in different countries for 18 months at this point, had seen each other twice, and I couldn't take anymore of the business decisions and how all that chaos was unfolding again.

The following years I make $64.3k, 60.5k, 87.8k, 66.5k, 77.1k traveling around the world, streaming part time and enjoying life with my new partner.

I used my skills as a graphic/web designer to set up my web site myself when I got started camming. I no longer have that site. I've been in a holding pattern these last several years shaking off the burn out from how it all got started and getting back to baseline mentally before embarking on the next online income journey, this one with my partner.

I am happy to say that this year, I'm picking up the pace on the digital nomad journey and living that dream for the next 18 months or so before going slowmad again. My illness is back full force and slowmadding is defo more appealing. On country number three this year (with 5 more to go?) and I don't have enough spoons for it beyond mid-2024 and that's totally fine with me.

For the time being, I have decided to simply stream and nomad. I don't have enough spoons to throw energy into the next online income journey while on the move. I am still planning and getting all my ducks in a row so work can begin on that in 18 months, when we land in Latin America again. I do miss it there, a lot!

The new dream is to get enough passive income going from the new online income journey to nomad around all of asia, and no longer rely on live streaming for earnings.

All I can say now is I wish I found camming sooner
This is amazing. Again, another story of resilience and realising what works for you in life. With the way the world is looking, I think camming is a solution for so many. Thank you for sharing and I hope your digital nomad life keeps going from strength to strength! I'm such a worrier though and would wonder if streaming anywhere I wanted would work with tech etc.

Thank you for sharing :)

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:39 pm

@RetroGhetto123 You didn't quit on us did ya? 💗
RetroGhetto123 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:49 am Hi all,

I recently got into some hot water for asking advice in the wrong thread (totally warranted, I should have realised where I was posting and done my research beforehand) - however, I’d love to get a thread starting with some inspirational stories. I am NOT asking for free advice nor should anyone else, but would love to hear how camming has changed your life and what that looks like for you now compared to the beginning. I think some positivity and something to look upto would help us newer models or anyone stuck/struggling.

Much love ❤️