The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
westworlds_host
Reactions:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:45 pm

Hersheykissed wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:05 am Anybody have customers complain about not hearing you lately? A reg told me I’m static sounding. Obviously when I check myself I don’t hear it? Hmmm
Whenever someone tells me that my audio isn't working this is what fixes it (I have a Logitech BRIO webcam btw)

I go to settings on SM Connect and under Microphone I always have 4 microphone options in this order...
Theres:

!.) Default (Logitech BRIO) (046d:085e)

2.) Communications Microphone (Logitech BRIO)(046d:085e)

3.) Microphone (Realtek(R) Audio)

4.) Microphone (Logitech BRIO)(046d:085e)

I'm usually on 1.)Default(Logitech BRIO) (046d:085e) when there's an issue and switching to 3.)Microphone (Realtek(R) Audio) makes the guys in my room tell me they can suddenly hear me crystal clear. idk why or what it means but that's what works for me lol. I'm not sure what webcam you use so it probably looks different for you but maybe this will help.

this also fixes the issue of my audio being staticky or going in and out, just audio issues in general.

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:03 pm

westworlds_host wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:45 pm
Hersheykissed wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:05 am Anybody have customers complain about not hearing you lately? A reg told me I’m static sounding. Obviously when I check myself I don’t hear it? Hmmm
Whenever someone tells me that my audio isn't working this is what fixes it (I have a Logitech BRIO webcam btw)

I go to settings on SM Connect and under Microphone I always have 4 microphone options in this order...
Theres:

!.) Default (Logitech BRIO) (046d:085e)

2.) Communications Microphone (Logitech BRIO)(046d:085e)

3.) Microphone (Realtek(R) Audio)

4.) Microphone (Logitech BRIO)(046d:085e)

I'm usually on 1.)Default(Logitech BRIO) (046d:085e) when there's an issue and switching to 3.)Microphone (Realtek(R) Audio) makes the guys in my room tell me they can suddenly hear me crystal clear. idk why or what it means but that's what works for me lol. I'm not sure what webcam you use so it probably looks different for you but maybe this will help.

this also fixes the issue of my audio being staticky or going in and out, just audio issues in general.

Thanks! I have the the Logitech c922lol not sure but I did switch from my default to the other one labeled same name and seems to be fine. I also have the array one. I wonder where that comes from?
My AirPods one messes up my sound so I don’t use that.

westworlds_host
Reactions:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:13 pm

Hersheykissed wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:03 pmThanks! I have the the Logitech c922lol not sure but I did switch from my default to the other one labeled same name and seems to be fine. I also have the array one. I wonder where that comes from?
My AirPods one messes up my sound so I don’t use that.
Np! Something about Realtek seems to be the sweet spot with Logitech cams, at least I think it has to do with the webcam and not my computer? :?: it may have nothing to do with the webcam at all considering its the only option that doesn't say logitech next to it...but I'm no expert on the topic. I do not have the array one as an option so that's a mystery to me as well lol.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:56 pm

How to send novadays an exclusive pic for a member? It sending now only approved photos, but when I'm sending a photo for approval there is no option to hide it on profile or set a price.

pippapippa
Reactions:

Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:25 pm

Is the site glitching for anyone? I've made $5 in two hours and am about to give up. The rest of this week has actually been pretty good to me despite the glitches but I have extremely low traffic tonight.

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:40 pm

finally yesterday things picked up a bit for me as I changed my computer back to my old MacBook Air.
either that or sm is working on things.
still not much traffic but I hustled very very hard and was able to make some bank for once!!

if you can survive the glitches hustle as hard as you can ladies. get that money

Erika_Xstacy
Reactions:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:09 am

bigbum wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:40 pm finally yesterday things picked up a bit for me as I changed my computer back to my old MacBook Air.
either that or sm is working on things.
still not much traffic but I hustled very very hard and was able to make some bank for once!!

if you can survive the glitches hustle as hard as you can ladies. get that money

im surviving the glitches. i cam daily like 90% of the glitches recently complained about.
my face has gone break out mode from working a few more extra hours. literally FEW but time is time and one things gets wonky it can all get wonky.
every day hits different but if i expect this is a good day. it is a good day.
every year this time of year I do a few more goldshows, work a lil more

streamfans gets on my nerves, im putting time into that, i cant upload through phone and got stuck on that w support for a month, still can't upload. i uploaded from my laptop find out i did it wrong, have them erase it so i can start over.
dealing w that and cam site glitches area annoying

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:43 am

So I updated my profile on SM a couple days ago. I hit save and waited. Its now almost 48 hours later, I noticed nothing has changed so I went back in to my profile. It is all back to what it was before. WTH. I hit save and it confirmed I hit save but it didnt save....

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:11 am

izshadow wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:43 am So I updated my profile on SM a couple days ago. I hit save and waited. Its now almost 48 hours later, I noticed nothing has changed so I went back in to my profile. It is all back to what it was before. WTH. I hit save and it confirmed I hit save but it didnt save....
they might not have approved it. is it possible there's a word (or more) they didn't like?

that happened to me several times and the words I had to remove before they would approve my profile update were the same as major tags (12+ on some) on my freaking profile! how do you allow the tags and not allowed to put the same word in your profile?

katana
Reactions:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:32 am

is there still slowness due to glitches? i know contest weeks are always slow but goddamn, this is the lowest my earnings have ever been! i’m starting to worry my placement tanked due to not being able to stream a lot from all the glitching. (excuse my venting lmao)