The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:18 pm

I have 1 cocaine spoon. And I haven’t even started working yet.

aka Genoveve
littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:42 pm

I thought the spoon metaphor was a common thing! 😅 Now I'm suddenly realizing that there might be several people out there who think I have a strange fixation with my cutlery drawer...

I procrastinated for like three hours this afternoon, but took my handful of rusty cocaine spoons and got my ass online. It's been crickets for an hour. Going to stay on for a bit hoping it picks up.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:46 pm

So far in the last few weeks I have had:
guys getting booted out of my room and privates multiple times
showing as offline
my audio broadcasting to free while in a private
tossed immediately into my room instead of getting the 30 second countdown
audio not working
cam2cam showing black screen or not starting at all
lag so bad that I see someone enter my room after they have already left
my video freeze
not receiving notification sounds when someone enters half the time
Now however my geoblock has quit working completely and that is scary
What is going on?

Erika_Xstacy
Reactions:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:53 pm

bigbum wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:22 pm
Genoveve wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:13 pm ^^^When your screen freezes, do you see it on your end or do customers tell you you froze or you see it when you enter your room from the customer perspective?

I really cannot believe that even with switching laptops and cams that it is still happening, it HAS to be SM but it's so weird because I haven't had anyone tell me my audio or video was messed up at all. I'm just dealing with freakishly bad traffic for the most part. Also is the audio looping happening in the freechat/goldshows or is it during pvts and exclu? I ask because I never talk in free chat and have my music low so I wouldn't know if it's happening to me in free chat and neither would the guys.

Are you using macs btw? Never used one so I am not savvy with them at all, that's the only thing I could think of, it being some sort of weird mac issue.

I am enraged for you, it's so frustrating when what's keeping you from making money has nothing to do with you and is out of your hands.

Also have you tried with an external encoder? Maybe if SM connect won't work for you that will?
hey girlie I downloaded OBS going to try to figure that out. yes I am using Macs. I really should buy a pc just to have as a backup for times like this.
audio looping is happening in free chat.
and once they reach private or exclusive the audio just cuts out, or I have c2c black screen (after making them pay $$ lol)
I hope sm will answer me tomorrow.
ive never had issues in the past few years on sm.

how has it been for you?
for obs how did you set it up if SM is not listed on the sites in the drop down menu?
I will try to find a guide to set it up. I am desperate .
I am on a macbook w no issues

leave it as custom and when you click on start show sm will give you the codes to put in obs and click ok

naomicourtney
Reactions:

Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:30 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:21 pm
So it has nothing to do with Appalachia and playing the spoons? I understand the anxiety because I get that from time to time as well, but I was really holding out for some good ole Rocky Mountain down home lore. Now I gotta hit up Google. 😂
I had a scence teacher in high school who could play the spoons if that makes you feel better :lol:

"The prize never goes to the fastest guy, it goes to the guy who slows down the least."
Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ
NYMami
Reactions:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:47 am

I cannot believe how dead it is this morning. I get it’s the end of the month, but I have never in my years of camming have seen a morning this dead before. The ratio of paid time versus free chat time is ridiculous. I have never been like this before. Even during very slow times. Barely anyone is coming into my room and most of them that do immediately leave. I think that glitch where people are getting booted out as soon as they get into someone’s free chat is still a thing. But of course, a lot of the cheapskates that want to take you to a show and then leave before they start getting charged is a thing too. I’m making a list of users to have blocked to send to support. This is honestly ridiculous. I’m getting through February by the skin of my teeth. The amount of serious glitches this month doesn’t make anything fucking easier. March better be better. I really have to put in a lot of hours every day this week to make sure things are settled overall to start out March on a good note.

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:03 am

how big must be the amount for a report
i had a big spender today like 300$ is that too much?
should i report it?

getting paranoid lol

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:10 am

SuperPookie wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:46 pm So far in the last few weeks I have had:
guys getting booted out of my room and privates multiple times
showing as offline
my audio broadcasting to free while in a private
tossed immediately into my room instead of getting the 30 second countdown
audio not working
cam2cam showing black screen or not starting at all
lag so bad that I see someone enter my room after they have already left
my video freeze
not receiving notification sounds when someone enters half the time
Now however my geoblock has quit working completely and that is scary
What is going on?
+Tips without any sound
Buzz toy doesn't react
Member go in excel but went in paid chat but charge for excl

pippapippa
Reactions:

Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:13 pm

My audio is not working at all. It's not my microphone. I check it out and it's showing as picking up sound. It's not on my end at all. I was trying to work a twelve hour day today and I don't think I can work at all without sound.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:00 pm

^^^In free or in shows or both?

aka Genoveve