The Official Stripchat / XhamsterLive Thread

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:07 pm

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
Some of my newer videos are corrupted and will not play. I did write to support when it happened the first time. They told me nothing could be done about it.

I have deleted some of them. Some of them do play occasionally.

These same videos play elsewhere with no issues.

I feel bad for the guys who purchase them and they stopped working. I always check them after approval.

There are two corrupted videos on my profile right now. I unpublished them both
How do you know if the files are corrupted? When that happens is there an error message that shows up? (asking out of curiosity and potential preparation)

I am asking because I recently had an issue with a customer not being able to play one of my videos. It played fine on my end and once it took a few seconds to load while playing it.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:

Originally Posted by Charlie_SC View Post
Hey!
I've already emailed you back.
Check my email 😉
I responded to your mails but have still never ever been paid and I started in November 2022.

it’s very strange why they find a different issue with each of my 3 bank accounts why they can’t pay me

first one was that they don’t send money to that particular BIC after trying to blame me for the ‘incorrect’ code. So I spent hours emailing back and forth with customer service and even sent them the official proof of details. Nope

the second account they would not have it that I was the beneficiary ok well it’s my business bank account but my bank said they had received nothing and confirmed I can still receive money to my account since my name is on my account.

the third account apparently don’t receive money (WHAT?) which is of course complete bollocks because a Halifax have never rejected any payments but without tracing information I can’t follow it up. Cheers again Stripchat.

it’s truly disgusting that anyone should wait several months to be paid

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:

Originally Posted by Esixxx View Post
How do you know if the files are corrupted? When that happens is there an error message that shows up? (asking out of curiosity and potential preparation)

I am asking because I recently had an issue with a customer not being able to play one of my videos. It played fine on my end and once it took a few seconds to load while playing it.
You are right! I just assumed they were corrupted because I was told the first one was corrupted. It would keep spinning around like these do. No error message on any of them. I guess I'm just used to videos playing right away.

Thank you for responding. I guess I'm just spoiled to everything loading quickly since we are out of the dial up era.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:08 pm

Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
You are right! I just assumed they were corrupted because I was told the first one was corrupted. It would keep spinning around like these do. No error message on any of them. I guess I'm just used to videos playing right away.

Thank you for responding. I guess I'm just spoiled to everything loading quickly since we are out of the dial up era.
Lately videos on videos on different websites-for example happened on twitter recently -were the video would hang- it would take a while to load. Maybe it's a server issue? Who knows

I can relate...lol.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:08 pm

Charlie_SC's AvatarJoined
Nov 2021
Thanks
Thanked 222 Times in 116 PostsFemale
Default Re: The Stripchat - xHamsterLive Thread
🌟 🆕 🌟

Change Your Username!

🌟 🆕 🌟

How often can you change your username? Once per 60 days.

Studio models can change usernames by asking their studio to do it.

The changes will apply immediately.

Instructions:
Settings and Privacy > My Username > set your new name

Old username visibility: By default, viewers will still be able to find you by your old username via profile link or search, but if you prefer a fresh start, you can also choose to hide the old username forever. Instructions: After you change your username > check the box in the settings area: Nobody can find me by my old username.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:10 pm

END OF STRIPCHAT THREAD FROM STRIPPERWEB. NEW CONVERSATIONS START BELOW.

Camgurl
Reactions:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:01 am

Am I the first here?? Wow. Ok well I just have to say how thankful I am for Sc now. Streamate has been my main egg for a long time but all of a sudden my placement went from first to third page and my earnings with it. SC has been making up for that. I'm constantly earning more here than I am and I'm so glad I put in the time on here. I'm sure SM will bounce back but it will take some time. I hope for the day SC is my main egg too as well as SM. I'm so Leary of all the rules on SM but obey the ones in SC too but it's more relaxed feeling which I prefer. Thanks SC!!!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:56 am

Camgurl wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:01 am Am I the first here?? Wow. Ok well I just have to say how thankful I am for Sc now. Streamate has been my main egg for a long time but all of a sudden my placement went from first to third page and my earnings with it. SC has been making up for that. I'm constantly earning more here than I am and I'm so glad I put in the time on here. I'm sure SM will bounce back but it will take some time. I hope for the day SC is my main egg too as well as SM. I'm so Leary of all the rules on SM but obey the ones in SC too but it's more relaxed feeling which I prefer. Thanks SC!!!
I need to complete my sign up today. Their verification process wasn't working correctly. I was allowed to try I think three times before it requested I send my stuff in manually.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:02 pm

Can I ask what you guys are charging on STRIPCHAT? I'm waiting to get my documents approved and I want to keep them the same as SM. 6.99/7.99 and then potentially higher.

Camgurl
Reactions:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:58 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:02 pm Can I ask what you guys are charging on STRIPCHAT? I'm waiting to get my documents approved and I want to keep them the same as SM. 6.99/7.99 and then potentially higher.
[/quote

Since SC is a token site and SM is not, it's different rates. I charge 44 tokens for an exclusive show and 32 tokens for a private show. These are equal to what I get in SM for my cut at 4.99/5.99. I tend to get more whales and look g shows..like up to an hour!!...on SC. This week I have earned more on SC than on SM. I get new customers each day and they return! I know if I put the hours on SM I'll get back to page 1 but it'll be awhile.