Y'all Working During Superbowl 2023?

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:55 pm

Are Y'all Working During Superbowl 2023? How's the traffic? What did you do to prepare for this day? Also how did previous Super Bowl Sunday's turn out money/traffic wise?

And most importantly, are you ready for Rihanna's return to the stage?

Let's hear your thoughts. 🤔

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:44 pm

allurelorr wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:01 pm currently on MFC and its deadddd. this is the first superbowl i cam and im going to STFO.

cant wait for Riri!!
Hang in there! Pay attention to the end result. After that they may show up to spend money. My fingers are crossed. 🤞🏾

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:49 pm

Yes and it sucked. My first hour before the game started was fine then it died, which sucks because my plan was to have my shift done before the game started. I can’t remember what other SB’s I have worked, probably because I usually have no idea what day it’s even on.

aka Genoveve
Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:52 pm

Also I am ready for Rihanna. My expectations are low because she tends to be a lazy performer and this is her first time back after so long, plus there were rumors that she was skipping out on rehearsals, but I still like her and think she has good stage presence. I’m hoping she doesn’t have tons of guest performers though, I’d love to hear more of just her, but I wouldn’t mind if she did Run This Town and brought Jay out.

aka Genoveve
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:09 pm

At first I wasn't a RiRi fan, but then I realized I was? Her street fashion gave me pause. It was so messy and then one day it clicked! It's like a little girl wearing their Mama's clothing. I used to clickety clock around the house wearing my Mama's Candies. Rihanna said something similar in a interview. Before that I was like this heaux just be putting on anything. I get it now.
aurelia wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:52 pm Also I am ready for Rihanna. My expectations are low because she tends to be a lazy performer and this is her first time back after so long, plus there were rumors that she was skipping out on rehearsals, but I still like her and think she has good stage presence. I’m hoping she doesn’t have tons of guest performers though, I’d love to hear more of just her, but I wouldn’t mind if she did Run This Town and brought Jay out.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:17 am

^^^I loooove her style. I feel like her small-town island upbringing has led to her having a very unique perspective on fashion or something, like that plus her access to every top label has led to such a cool fusion.

I was very underwhelmed by her performance even though she had no guests like I was hoping, now I feel like maybe she should have had some. But she was pregnant so I can't be too hard on her, and plus now I know why she was missing rehearsals.

I was thrilled she did All of the Lights though, that's one of my faves but since it's not her song and is a Kanye song I felt like she probably wasn't going to do it since he's made himself such a pariah.

aka Genoveve
emotionalrescue
Reactions:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:04 am

She served look after look during her pregnancy, can’t praise her ability to turn a sack of potato into something stylish enough.

She never been no Beyoncé in terms of performing, but it is still nice to see her on stage. However, I’m glad she’s prioritizing her personal life now, being a mom and all. She doesn’t need to do anything else at this point in her life.

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:16 am

bad decision. people try to get a show and did not working LOL
i think that i could take few days off
ahahah

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:36 pm

^^^
^^^I was obsessed with her pregnancy looks too.
emotionalrescue wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:04 amHowever, I’m glad she’s prioritizing her personal life now, being a mom and all. She doesn’t need to do anything else at this point in her life.
Agreed and I’m so over everyone hounding her for new music. It’s obviously not her priority, she’s been working like non-stop since she was a minor, let her do her. The music is gonna sound like shit if she’s not into it anyway and then everyone will be upset.

I loved this: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRtA1K7f/

aka Genoveve