Welcome To CammodelWeb!

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
camrynmoore
Reactions:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:30 am

EtherealMOD wrote: ↑Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:44 am Good Morning 🌞 I have a long list of site issues that I will work on today. Last night was the first full night of sleep that I've had in almost a week. I'm a little tired, but know that I got y'all messages and all concerns are noted. I may not be posting much today but I'm around chipping away at my list. Stay tuned. πŸ’—
Thanks for the communication! No rush girl, pleaseeee get your rest. Happy to still have a home for our community.
Is there a place/thread we can compile little glitches like these? Would that make it easier for you?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:51 am

camrynmoore wrote: ↑Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:30 am
EtherealMOD wrote: ↑Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:44 am Good Morning 🌞 I have a long list of site issues that I will work on today. Last night was the first full night of sleep that I've had in almost a week. I'm a little tired, but know that I got y'all messages and all concerns are noted. I may not be posting much today but I'm around chipping away at my list. Stay tuned. πŸ’—
Thanks for the communication! No rush girl, pleaseeee get your rest. Happy to still have a home for our community.
Is there a place/thread we can compile little glitches like these? Would that make it easier for you?
Good Morning! I just created a thread in the Verified Performers section. Thank you for the support.

viewtopic.php?t=271

laurielegs
Reactions:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:10 pm

Bless you for doing this! Be sure not to overdo it.

I'm so thankful to have this place for us.