The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:34 am
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 127 times
Gender:

Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:52 pm

tashiepuck wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:38 pm okay , once again , thanks for the reply , it's always concerning when not receiving payments . Any chance you can update me when or if you receive your payment ? Thanks
I just got mine. agreed on reaching out to MP support! i'd be freaking out on a transfer that size. holidays always suck when it comes to transfers. i've only had an issue once where it took like 2 weeks and there was no holiday involved that time iirc. all other times there was a delay, it was maybe 1 - 1.5 days, maybe 2 days delay and it's usually a transfer around a holiday for me


User avatar
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: WorldWide
Has thanked: 464 times
Been thanked: 334 times
Gender:

Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:55 pm

So is Streamate still Streamating?


User avatar
ViaFlaminia
Newbie
Reactions:
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:57 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Gender:

Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:35 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:55 pm So is Streamate still Streamating?
They think they are. lol

I love how they want our advice. They must be really desperate to have all of these conference calls with us.

I'm not sure where they went wrong. Cold day in hell before they fess up.


User avatar
littlewhitelies
Member
Reactions:
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:58 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 47 times
Gender:

Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:57 pm

This additional communication would be great if I believed they were going to give us real answers and not stuff that's been run through a PR filter. I would genuinely like their response on whether they have plans to support lower ranking models or if we should just let the top 50 have it and treat SM as a back-up. No hate to the girls that are killing it, it's just hard not to get demoralized with the constant contests and low traffic in between.

Traffic has been abysmal for me since Tuesday. Been making minimum wage the past couple of days, with only one guy at a time in chat with no intention of ever doing a show. Usually December is fine for me, so, hoping everyone's just broke at the end of the month after Black Friday and things will be back to normal again next week. Gonna probably try more splitcamming this month and see if I can get a lil boost.


ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:34 am
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 127 times
Gender:

Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:49 pm

tashiepuck wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:52 pm Thanks for the reply - I've never had an issue with receiving payment into my masspay account . Of course I make a huge amount this past week - over 5k and it's delayed slash hasn't showed up in my pass pay account
I hope you have received it! been thinking about you


User avatar
VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:56 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:38 pm

Hi hi hopefully someone can help me how to send videos with the new dashboard? i need to send it to an user that tipped today.
i did not find out! please help a sis ( ahah i m it savyyy lol)


User avatar
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: WorldWide
Has thanked: 464 times
Been thanked: 334 times
Gender:

Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:29 pm

Did anyone attend that Streamate webinar? I just heard that they admitted to losing the tech company that kept the site running. This was supposed to explain the tech issues this past year.


SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:34 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:58 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:29 pm Did anyone attend that Streamate webinar? I just heard that they admitted to losing the tech company that kept the site running. This was supposed to explain the tech issues this past year.
Oh my goodness , that would explain so much.
I wish they would record the webinars to be watched later. The scheduling never works for me.
Did they say if they found a new company to work with?


User avatar
VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:56 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:42 am

littlewhitelies wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:57 pm This additional communication would be great if I believed they were going to give us real answers and not stuff that's been run through a PR filter. I would genuinely like their response on whether they have plans to support lower ranking models or if we should just let the top 50 have it and treat SM as a back-up. No hate to the girls that are killing it, it's just hard not to get demoralized with the constant contests and low traffic in between.

Traffic has been abysmal for me since Tuesday. Been making minimum wage the past couple of days, with only one guy at a time in chat with no intention of ever doing a show. Usually December is fine for me, so, hoping everyone's just broke at the end of the month after Black Friday and things will be back to normal again next week. Gonna probably try more splitcamming this month and see if I can get a lil boost.
lately i m doing bad few days... never like this, i m worried! i work lot i mean 7hrs stream everyday. was doing great
hopefully is going to go better ASAP


ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:34 am
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 127 times
Gender:

Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:37 am

VVVV wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:42 am
littlewhitelies wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:57 pm This additional communication would be great if I believed they were going to give us real answers and not stuff that's been run through a PR filter. I would genuinely like their response on whether they have plans to support lower ranking models or if we should just let the top 50 have it and treat SM as a back-up. No hate to the girls that are killing it, it's just hard not to get demoralized with the constant contests and low traffic in between.

Traffic has been abysmal for me since Tuesday. Been making minimum wage the past couple of days, with only one guy at a time in chat with no intention of ever doing a show. Usually December is fine for me, so, hoping everyone's just broke at the end of the month after Black Friday and things will be back to normal again next week. Gonna probably try more splitcamming this month and see if I can get a lil boost.
lately i m doing bad few days... never like this, i m worried! i work lot i mean 7hrs stream everyday. was doing great
hopefully is going to go better ASAP
i'm doing a split shift now to see if it helps. things have been tough lately!


Post Reply