The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
User avatar
Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 131 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:13 pm

Can anyone not log on now? My traffic completely died so I restarted my stream and now it will not connect for 5 min now. Sometimes potentials start entering as its buffering sometimes it stays at 0.


aka Genoveve
EmpressMagician
Newbie
Reactions:
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:35 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Gender:

Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:19 pm

wonderland1 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:41 pm
naughtiestgirl wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:40 am Anyone successfully switched to be visible to logged on traffic only and having the same income or better? Thank you
I was very reluctant to switch to "invisible" for fear of already crappy traffic getting worse, but I started streaming that way a few weeks ago for a variety of reasons, and I actually had a great bonus week-(without the bonus included) best I had done in a long, long time on SM without all those stupid potentials staring (only had 1-2 this way). AND I wasnt worried about where I was placed on front page anymore. Thank you Cam Goddesses!! I'm gonna keep going this way unless things take a turn for the worse again. Let us know how it goes for those of you who try this.
Hi yes I agree. I been camming this way for a while, because knowing that however many potentials are staring at me freaks me and my anxiety out and I wont stay on. So in reference to your question Naughtiestgirl, my income has went up as well but it could also be that Im finally being more consistent with my schedule too.


wonderland1
Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 45 times
Gender:

Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:24 pm

Genoveve wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:13 pm Can anyone not log on now? My traffic completely died so I restarted my stream and now it will not connect for 5 min now. Sometimes potentials start entering as its buffering sometimes it stays at 0.
I'm not online yet but I do see someone in a Discord group is stating the same thing. Contest starts soon, shocking, lol. smh


User avatar
Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 131 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:26 pm

^^^Still not working.


aka Genoveve
User avatar
Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 131 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:31 pm

^^Let me back on just now, we'll see if it lasts.


aka Genoveve
wonderland1
Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 45 times
Gender:

Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:15 pm

EmpressMagician wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:19 pm
wonderland1 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:41 pm
naughtiestgirl wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:40 am Anyone successfully switched to be visible to logged on traffic only and having the same income or better? Thank you
I was very reluctant to switch to "invisible" for fear of already crappy traffic getting worse, but I started streaming that way a few weeks ago for a variety of reasons, and I actually had a great bonus week-(without the bonus included) best I had done in a long, long time on SM without all those stupid potentials staring (only had 1-2 this way). AND I wasnt worried about where I was placed on front page anymore. Thank you Cam Goddesses!! I'm gonna keep going this way unless things take a turn for the worse again. Let us know how it goes for those of you who try this.
Hi yes I agree. I been camming this way for a while, because knowing that however many potentials are staring at me freaks me and my anxiety out and I wont stay on. So in reference to your question Naughtiestgirl, my income has went up as well but it could also be that Im finally being more consistent with my schedule too.
That is a good point to make- I was able to "stay the fuck on", hence better earnings because of Bonus incentive and yes, if not seeing as many Potentials helps you relax, and less Trolls, I can see where that helps, too! God knows, most all of us, myself included, have been really struggling on SM this year, so do whatever makes you feel better. It has been ROUGH, as you all know.

In case you didn't know, I *think* there is a toggle switch on our Dashboard somewhere that can "hide" the actual number of Potentials at the bottom of your screen. Just know, they are still there, you just cannot see the number of them on your end. Someone correct me if I am wrong.


User avatar
SoloDesire
Newbie
Reactions:
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:32 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 21 times
Gender:

Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:39 pm

naughtiestgirl wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:40 am Anyone successfully switched to be visible to logged on traffic only and having the same income or better? Thank you
I tried it for about a month. Didn't really notice a difference in income except for contest weeks (which are usually slower anyway). I went back to allowing everyone and have had better traffic and better money. Not sure if that's the reason, but I'll probably test it out again in the future. It's just so hard to tell with SM because income fluctuates so much from week to week regardless.


User avatar
bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:06 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 77 times
Gender:

Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:24 pm

sm wasn't working for me, I was In place 80 then it cut off when I reloaded after 30 minutes of trying different things. I gave up and logged off. I am annoyed because I really wanted to hit each of these 4 day contests.
I am really upset.


User avatar
VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:56 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:11 am

how is going to be thanksgiving ... at least how was last year! i remember wasn t great! probably working with Europe client and rest of the world! not us based!??

:PPP just try to get prepared lol


SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:34 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:42 am

VVVV wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:11 am how is going to be thanksgiving ... at least how was last year! i remember wasn t great! probably working with Europe client and rest of the world! not us based!??

:PPP just try to get prepared lol
Family type holidays are usually ass for me. It's a regular work day for me so I'm going to stream but I'm not expecting much.


Post Reply